11 Questions with Vermont Mornings
Residence: St. Johnsbury, VT
1) Given the choice of anyone in the world, living or dead, real or fictional, whom would you want to have dinner with?
Richard Wagner, the German composer
2) What’s one of your favorite movies?
Men at Work
3) Cat or dog?
4) Using one word, how would you describe your relationship to your mother?
5) What’s the last thing you remember hearing on the radio?
Cream, by Wu-Tang
6) What’s your favorite thing about Vermont?
7) Smart phone, flip phone, or rotary phone?
8) What’s your least favorite thing about Vermont?
9) What’s the biggest problem facing the world right now?
Lack of intellectual connection to the environment
10) How do you like your steak cooked?
11) What’s something most people don’t know about you?
My favorite food is escargot.