On VermontMornings.com, we look to offer relevant conversation about the state of Vermont and the Rest of the World.
We’re introducing our weekly column entitled: Still Life, 11 Questions with Vermont Mornings.
My name is Josh and I’ll generally be the fellow accumulating these snippets of Vermont life, and you’ll be treated to one every Wednesday.
The first Still Life, accordingly so, will be mine.
11 Questions with Vermont Mornings
Name: Josh Simonds
Occupation: Farmer, Marketer
Residence: Lunenburg, VT
1) Given the choice of anyone in the world, living or dead, real or fictional, whom would you want to have dinner with?
Harry Dresden – look him up.
2) What’s one of your favorite movies?
The Witches of Eastwick. Jack Nicholson, Michelle Pfeiffer, Susan Sarandon, and Cher?! C’mon now!
3) Cat or dog?
4) Using one word, how would you describe your relationship to your mother?
5) What’s the last thing you remember hearing on the radio?
Weather forecast on the Point.
6) What’s your favorite thing about Vermont?
7) Smart phone, flip phone, or rotary phone?
I feel like my smart phone is making me stupid.
8) What’s your least favorite thing about Vermont?
The narrow-mindedness of the general populace…the bigoted “redneck” factor.
9) What’s the biggest problem facing the world right now?
10) How do you like your steak cooked?
Knock its horns off and pass it through a warm room.
11) What’s something most people don’t know about you?
I can’t stand the sight of honeycombs and I hate the smell and taste of cilantro.