11 Questions with Vermont Mornings
Name: Kristen Gates Occupation: Self-employed
Residence: Barnet, VT Age: 35
1) Given the choice of anyone in the world, living or dead, real or fictional, whom would you want to have dinner with?
Peas & Quiet
2) What’s one of your favorite movies?
Gone with the Wind
3) Cat or dog?
4) Using one word, how would you describe your relationship to your mother?
5) What’s the last thing you remember hearing on the radio?
My friend Grace Zambon from Wells River Chevy
6) What’s your favorite thing about Vermont?
Even though I don’t love all seasons, changing seasons.
7) Smart phone, flip phone, or rotary phone?
I love my smart phone but rotary was cool.
8) What’s your least favorite thing about Vermont?
I don’t have an answer.
9) What's the biggest problem facing the world right now?
Entitlement - no work ethics.
10) How do you like your steak cooked?
11) What’s something most people don’t know about you?
I looked like a linebacker in high school! Hahaha - no joke!