11 Questions with Vermont Mornings
Name: Jocelyn Bressette Occupation: Restauranteur
Residence: Lyndonville, VT Age: 27
1) Given the choice of anyone in the world, living or dead, real or fictional, whom would you want to have dinner with?
2) What’s one of your favorite movies?
3) Cat or dog?
4) Using one word, how would you describe your relationship to your mother?
5) What’s the last thing you remember hearing on the radio?
“Shake It Off” Taylor Swift on Star 92.9
6) What’s your favorite thing about Vermont?
7) Smart phone, flip phone, or rotary phone?
8) What’s your least favorite thing about Vermont?
9) What's the biggest problem facing the world right now?
10) How do you like your steak cooked?
11) What’s something most people don’t know about you?
I’m afraid of moths and butterflies.